This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we collect from you
Use of your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
* To enable us to provide you with an accurate response or quotation relating to your enquiry, or to contact you with our newsletter and other email updates should you choose to opt into those services.
* To accurately update information shared relating to your enquiry specifics and services provided by ISO Spaces Ltd, via our secure customer relationship management tool.
* To make you aware of ISO Spaces’ news updates, should you opt into to our electronic mailing.
* To produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of enquiries our business receives.
* We will not share any of your information with third parties, unless a legal obligation requires us to do so.
If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list and/ or customer relationship management database.
We will give you access to your data at any time
On request, we will provide you with a full export of your data in a common file format determined by us. Request for data should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to use the name and/ or logo of the company you work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless you specifically tell us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times.
We do not store your debit/ credit card details
If you choose to pay for any of our services or products using a debit/credit card, your card details are not stored by us and cannot be used by our staff.
You can opt-out of any email communications
We send billing information, product information, and occasional customer newsletters to you via email.
Where appropriate email communication will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how the user can opt to be removed from the mailing list. We will promptly remove any subscriber upon request.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that is stored by your browser when you navigate around a website. Cookies are required to use the ISO Spaces Ltd website and are used in the following ways:
* To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
These cookies contain no personal information, but clearly users shouldn’t enable ‘remember me’ when using a publicly-accessible computing device or terminal.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
This policy may be updated from time to time
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and any amended policy will be posted on our website.