Posted: Monday 18th June 2018 Closing Date: Tuesday 31st July 2018
ISO Spaces are award winning specialists in the sale, design & manufacture of shipping container conversions, based across St Austell and Truro sites. Having added the UK’s largest shipping container housing development to our already impressive bespoke portfolio; we are now looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to our team.
As one of The Sunday Times FAST TRACK 100 – ‘10 to WATCH’ for 2018; there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to help expand our market share of shipping container/modular space and offsite construction activity in the UK. It is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing team that will allow the successful candidate to play a key role in shaping our processes and as well as their own working environment. They will have ownership for leading project pricing, procurement, cost tracking and programme schedules for both unique one off bespoke conversions; as well as large scale developments.
This role is ideally suited to someone who has an interest in unique space gaining solutions and is looking to have ‘a voice’ in their next place of work. Whilst our permanently portable solutions offer a future focused alternative to conventional construction methods; experience of working in a Contractor’s QS role would be a distinct advantage.
For more information on the company, please look at www.isospaces.co.uk
- 2 Years or more Post Qualification Experience
- Educated to Degree Level
- Contractor’s QS Experience
- Project Pricing & Recommendations
- Creation of Bill of Quantities
- Build & Monitor Cashflow Forecasting
- Management of Build Budget
- Submission of Tenders
- Experience with Value Engineering
- Production of Feasibility Estimate
- Preparation of Development Appraisals
- Sourcing & Procurement of Materials/Fixtures/Fittings
- Sub-Contractor Negotiations
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Ability to Liaise with Blue Chip Clients
- CAD Measure/CATO
- Microsoft Office 365
- Innovative and able to influence
- Able to embrace and drive change
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE AS OUR QUANTITY SURVEYOR:
- A Competitive Salary. This is a new but important role. As such, remuneration will reflect this.
- An opportunity to develop your career in one of the South West’s fastest growing companies. Listed in The Sunday Times FAST TRACK 100 ’10 to WATCH’ in 2018
- The chance to work for a forward thinking business that recognizes the importance of people
- A working culture that sees you as an individual; where excellence is recognized and rewarded
- A Workplace Pension
- Access to Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AND SUBMIT AN APPLICATION; PLEASE VISIT THE JOB POSTED ON Indeed.Com
CONTAINER TECHNICIAN APPRENTICESHIP
Posted: Wednesday 20th June 2018 Closing Date: 25th July 2018
We are also currently looking to add to our growing team of Container Technician Apprentices. If you are looking to gain a carpentry/fitting qualification whilst you work; then please visit the GetMyFristJob website and register your interest in a role with ISO Spaces Ltd.
OTHER SKILLS OF GENERAL INTEREST
- Architects/Architectural Technologists
- CAD Technicians
- Contract Managers
- Container Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Procurement Professionals
- Project Managers