ISO Spaces are specialists in designing and manufacturing bespoke shipping container conversions, based in Truro, Cornwall. We are currently looking for an experienced CAD Draughtsman to join our growing team.
Having won the prestigious Ignite 2014 best new business award and Cornwall Business Awards Best Use of Design, the company is growing rapidly and looking to expand. You will have the opportunity to work with large blue chip clients and national brands on exciting new projects.
As a result of our continued success we are now looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and skilled CAD Draughtsman, with a ‘Can Do’ approach to work. To help drive our vision, of integrating cutting edge technology into construction and manufacturing.
The role will be based across 2 sites; our office in Truro and our factory near St. Austell, with the main focus on producing shop drawings for manufacturing.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong design talent and be comfortable working autonomously, or as part of a team. They will be able to advise on and develop systems to streamline future projects as well as the ability to demonstrate taking a project from design to completion.
Candidates are encouraged to submit examples from the portfolio; in conjunction the submission of their application.
For more information about our company, please look at www.isospaces.co.uk
Outline of required skills/knowledge:
- Preferably trained to HNC/HND or Degree Level but not essential
- Have a manufacturing/structural based working background
- You will be experienced with CAD/CAM packages, such as Autocad/Inventor.
- You will have an ability to read/use 2d and 3d models.
- You will be IT/ PC literate, proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You will have a strong desire to learn, able to provide excellent attention to detail, be highly motivated, driven to meet goals and deadlines and be well organised.
- A good communicator and demonstrate a ‘Can Do’ approach
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience with BIM may be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in producing Detailed Designs for Manufacture
- Experience producing Bill of Materials
Package: As this is a new role in the business; salary and associated benefits are negotiable for the successful candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Design/Draughtsperson Experience 1+ Years
- CAD 1+ Years
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently looking for an experienced PR & Marketing Manager to lead and support the development of our business values, expand our national network through the creation of a content focused cross channel PR & Marketing strategy. The role will involve close working relations with our company Directors and Senior Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business, at our most exciting growth stage to date. You will have the opportunity to work with large blue chip clients and global brands on diverse projects.
This role is ideally suited to someone who understands B2B PR & Marketing; with the ability to create and implement clear strategies.
For more information on the company, please look at www.isospaces.co.uk
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an individual with experience in B2B PR & Marketing. You will be able to conceive, generate and distribute quality content across multiple channels, with measurable results. You be must be goal oriented, in the planning and execution of your strategy.
As the role grows, we will be looking for the successful candidate to go on to establish and develop a marketing & PR support team, as part of a longer term vision. This is a strategic appointment to a position that currently does not exist in our business. Therefore, it will immediately empower the right individual to shape their own career path and working environment.
- Educated to Degree Level
- Experience of B2B Marketing/PR (2 Years+)
- History of developing and implementing a marketing & PR strategy
- Ability to develop business values & brand
- Proven track record of creating compelling B2B content
- PR connections or high levels of persistence
- Strong research and sourcing skills
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Exceptional visual and spoken communication
- Excellent client communication and interaction skills
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious & able to manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to facilitate groups to reach shared strategic goals/vision
- Ability to maximize in-house resources and expertise
- Any knowledge/experience of design or manufacturing sectors
- Access to own B2B network
- Ability to produce own digital image/video based content
- Experience of brand and values development
- Producing compelling content for distribution, routes to market and follow-up
- Development & communication of ISO Spaces Brand & Values
- Working with management team to plan, execute and measure marketing strategy
- Build and deploy a viable schedule of targeted marketing activities
- Co-ordinate all digital media campaigns, with support from in-house designers
- Create and implement reporting structure to measure ROI
- Manage, consolidate and review CRM, Web & Social Media data outputs
- Ability to think strategically.
- Good organizational, planning and leadership skills
- People management and inter-personal skills
- Ability to create and develop an effect PR network
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent numeric and literacy skills to enable full provision and interpretation of information
- Ability to draft and proof compelling copy
- Capacity to extract and translate data into meaning
- Diligent approach to research
- Capable of developing brand & values
- Ability to facilitate group sessions
- Strong stakeholder management
- Budget planning
- Computer literate
- Microsoft Office 365
- Innovative and able to influence
- Able to embrace and drive change
- Common sense approach to work / able to use own initiative
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work unsupervised and under pressure.
This is a new but important role. As such, remuneration and the package will mirror this. The salary package will directly reflect experience and the expectations of the negotiating successful candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Relations: 2 years
- Marketing: 2 years
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE APPLY VIA OUR INDEED.COM LINK
Other roles that currently exist in our business, that are of interest to us in the future, include:
- Architectural Technologists
- Business Development Managers
- CAD Draughts Persons
- Design Engineers
- Interior Designers
- Project Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Store Managers/Stock Control