We are currently recruiting for a Stock Controller, Junior Designer and an Architectural Technologist.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join our team; with full details below for each vacant position.
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST (Full Time) – Published Tuesday 16th January 2018
ISO Spaces are award winning specialists in the sale, design & manufacture of bespoke shipping container conversions, based across St Austell and Truro sites.
As one of The Sunday Times FAST TRACK 100 – ‘10 to WATCH’ for 2018; there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are currently looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join our growing technical team, as our market share in new container/modular developments in the UK grows. It is a unique opportunity to make a direct impact from within a growing business, that offers the chance for creative and innovative thinking.
This role is ideally suited to someone who understands the technical and building regulation, requirements that sit behind robust designs that are commercially viable. Working closely with our Directors, Chartered Engineer/Strategic Leader and Design Team; the successful candidate will quickly become a key member of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business, at an exciting point in our growth plan. With turnover doubling year on year; there has been no better time join and play a significant part in our exciting journey.
For more information on the company, please look at www.isospaces.co.uk
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Building Regulation – compliance drawings
- Construction/Working/ manufacture Drawings and details
- Planning Application Packages
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Production of design developments and construction documents along with architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- Selection of materials and draft Bill of materials to allow pricing
- Managing and overseeing projects
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Qualified or CIAT with 5+ Years Post Qualification Practical experience in construction & building design
- Residential, engineering & construction experience including site layouts and massing drawings for pre planning applications
- Working knowledge of 3D cad packages. Eg, solid works, inventor or similar database driven systems
- Practical experience of ACAD and Revit
- Previous experience of managing projects
- Flexible ‘Can Do’ approach to problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE AS OUR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST:
- A Competitive Salary. This is a new role. As such, remuneration and the package will mirror this.
- An opportunity to develop your career in one of the South West’s fastest growing companies. Listed in The Sunday Times FAST TRACK 100 ’10 to WATCH’ in 2018
- The chance to work for a forward thinking business that recognizes the importance of people
- A working culture that sees you as an individual; where excellence is recognized and rewarded
- A Workplace Pension
- Access to Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit all applications via our Indeed.com advertisement.
CLOSE DATE FOR APPLICATIONS – Wednesday 28th February 2018
- Apprentice Administrators
- Apprentice Container Technicians
- Contract Managers
- Project Managers